Graham enjoyed a successful and practical background in Commerce at a senior Sales/Marketing and General Management level before entering the Consulting profession. During the 15 years within the B2B consulting arena Graham has established himself as an experienced international facilitator/ consultant in bringing strategic relationships together to build organic growth through collaboration and building trust. This makes him highly effective in the facilitation of transformational processes where human relationships are involved.
Main areas of expertise
- Business Strategy Development.
- Customer Strategy Development
- Customer and Industry insights
- Building powerful Customer relationships
- Developing Effective Leadership through Executive Coaching
- Key Account Management, and Next Generation Sales Teams
- Developing joint Customer growth strategies
Selected client and project experience
- Responsible for rebuilding key strategic relationships in the Packaging, Logistics, Banking and QSR Industries
- Responsible for re-capturing lost Customers and rebuilding healthy partnerships in the Cement/Packaging market
- Responsible for rebuilding client trust in the Banking environment.
- Responsible for supporting the successful turnaround strategy of a leading flexible packaging company in Africa.
- Responsible for turning around a toxic relationship in the Packaging Industry, to an exclusive Partnership
- Responsible for building powerful key partnerships in the QSR market in SA
- Working with CEO and Executive Teams to build both internal and external synergies, Building and rebuilding trust through facilitating candid conversations that produce practical and meaningful outcomes.
- Coaching and mentoring CEO’s and Executives to become Total Leaders.
Graham’s consulting experience included major large SA and international Organisations such as: Tetra Pak, Clover, Simba, Nestle, Nampak, GSK, Unilever, NCP Alcohols, Premier Foods, Pick n Pay, Spar, Checkers Shoprite, Macadams International, Afrisam, NPC Cement, Digistics Logistics, McDonalds, KFC, Pioneer Foods, BankservAfrica, FNB Bank, Capitec Bank, and others.
Address: 7 Chase Place, Westville Durban 3629